Friday, June 13, 2008

Whoooh, it's over!

I'm done partying for a while. Yesterday Addie had hers, so once the house is spic and span again, I'll blog hers and Eli's. I won't be throwing seperate parties again for a while, when you're a twin, there are just some things you have to share. It was nice though to get to do a girl party, lots and lots of pink. The sewing machine and I have spent too many nights together, I'm ready to trade in for a warm husband and comfy bed.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!

traci said...

Love the new header. And, yes, I have been waiting for pictures of the event. I took a week away from crafts while Z was at scout camp and it was a nice break. I think my juices are running again though!

Jenna Marie said...

So I stumbled across your blog and LOVE how creative you are!! Your birthdays are amazing! I better not show my kid your birthdays or he'll be jealous! haha! Love it! Could I maybe use some of these ideas sometime?